We will design your graduate programme to ensure that your graduates are focused on your vision and that they are achieving the outcome that you have in mind. We will work with you to understand your requirements and then tailor make the solution.
Design Your Graduate Programme.
Placement of Graduates with Transition Coaching
This service is managing the recruitment of the graduates on your behalf and coupling the offering with transition coaching to ensure that the graduates transition into your organisation effectively. The coaching component reduces turnover, wasted time and provides you with a dashboard of how your graduates are doing and makes recommendations on what you can do to make the experience more effective.
Workplace Readiness Programmes Design and Facilitation
Universities focus on the intellectual part of development and we focus on the work ready skills. This allows the graduates to ease into your culture and environment.
Ongoing management to your graduates with monthly reporting and red flag issues dashboard
If your graduates are placed across your organisation in different departments and you need a collated dashboard of how they are doing, then we can help you gain an overall understanding through providing you with reporting and flagging any issues that is presented in that month. This is a 12 month management programme were we keep in contact with your graduates through regular meetings, emails and ongoing counselling.
One on One Coaching
- Coaching is a process that works with an individual’s potential in a one on one setting.
- Coaching increases employee engagement.
- Good coaches can improve the quality of work life for individuals and helps create a supportive company culture.
- This sense of caring is a critical component of employee engagement.
A good coach:
- Listens actively
- Builds rapport
- Asks questions
- Demonstrates empathy
- Use intuition
- Set SMART goals
- Give feedback
- Improvement in individual performance, targets and goals.
- Increased openness to personal development and learning.
- Increased ability to identify solutions to specific work related issues.
- Greater ownership and responsibility.
- Development of self awareness.
- Improvement of specific skills and behaviours.
- Greater clarity in roles and objectives.
- The opportunity to correct behaviour and or performance difficulties.