One on One Coaching
Coaching is a process that works with an individual’s potential in a one on one setting.
Coaching increases employee engagement. Good coaches can improve the quality of work life for individuals and helps create a supportive company culture. This sense of caring is a critical component of employee engagement.
A good coach:
- Listens actively
- Builds rapport
- Asks questions
- Demonstrates empathy
- Use intuition
- Set SMART goals
- Give feedback
- Improvement in individual performance, targets and goals.
- Increased openness to personal development and learning.
- Increased ability to identify solutions to specific work related issues.
- Greater ownership and responsibility.
- Development of self awareness.
- Improvement of specific skills and behaviours.
- Greater clarity in roles and objectives.
- The opportunity to correct behaviour and or performance difficulties.